1. You’re going through a thing. I don’t know what you’re going through, but it’s clearly something significant and when you’re going through something significant, you should honor that in the best way possible: by just letting it happen.
2. There is no use fighting this. You’re only going to make it worse by judging yourself for feeling like The Worst, hon.
3. Speaking of judging yourself? STOP IT. STOP IT RIGHT NOW.
4. You know what makes things go from manageable to miserable? Being in a shit mood or having a shit week or a shit month and then being super pissed off at yourself for feeling that way. As if you need more reasons to feel like shit. Come on.
5. Be kind to yourself. What if you completely accepted that things were going to be not okay for right now? How would you…
View original post 542 more words